These are random thoughts that have come into my mind during the last few weeks… I have jotted them down and figured I would share them.
- Counting down the days till I start a new job… its nerve racking and yet exciting too. I suppose that it’s always like this when contracts come to an end and new ones are negotiated but I still, even after 7 years of doing it, I haven’t gotten used to it.
- When you look around at life in general: the way things happen and how life just gets thrown at you, you really have to marvel at the fact that usually things just “work out” in the end.
- I wonder, do ants endure stress?
- Why can you not remember your dreams after you wake up, but you can put all that stuff from the real world in your dreams after you go to sleep?
- The road seems more dirty after it rains… shouldn’t it seem cleaner? Or maybe it’s just like that in China.